Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Italy!

After returning from France on 11th September having worked on a camp site for 6 months, I needed a holiday! Due to my transient life style I haven't spent much time with my Mum over the last few years so I asked her if she'd like to go on holiday with me to Portugal. She said she'd love to but somehow got me to change location to Italy! I still want to go to Portugal but I hadn't been to Italy so what the heck.
We stayed in a small town called Montone in Umbria, up in the hills away from the coast. It was a stunning backdrop without doubt, and the hotel was small and friendly with most excellent staff and food.
I find it REALLY hard to capture landscapes as I can never replicate what I see. This makes photography boring for me - it's not my "bag". Street photography is much more me and I got the opportunity to have a play in several of the towns and walled cities we visited which brought the excitement back for me. Probably not your usual holiday snaps!

So here are my top pics - I took over 700, reduced it to 150 and these are the finalists, ha ha.



































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a message!